Talking Tom 2 hack – free gold
If you are looking for the Talking Tom 2 hack, you are at the right place. Today, we will see how to hack Talking Tom 2 with Game Guardian to gain unlimited gold. As always, you will need rooted device to do make this work. If you don’t have rooted device, you can install emulator and try this method in it [LINK]. But first, let’s read something about the game.
“Talk to Tom: Speak and he repeats what you say in his own hilarious voice.
Play with Tom: Stroke him, poke him, challenge him and earn gold coins in a mini-game.
Customize Tom: New accessories, new clothes, new outfits. How about Cowboy Tom or Pirate Tom?
Cool new location: Tom’s moved out of his old alley into a cool new apartment.
Fun new actions: Involving exploding bags, pillow smashes and lots of farts!
Engaging mini games: Enjoy some fast-paced fun and collect extra gold coins.
Earn achievements: Get special achievements for playing with Tom.
Record Tom: Record videos of what Tom is doing and send it to your friends or upload it on Facebook and YouTube.”
You can read more about it, and download Talking Tom 2 from the following link [LINK].
After you have downloaded game, you are ready to cheat it.
Talking Tom 2 hack
First of all, before we start with Talking Tom 2 hack tutorial, download and install Game Guardian. You can download it from their official website [LINK] . If you never used it before, we recommend you to read basic tutorial first [LINK].
Finally, everything is set up. So let’s start. Open My talking Tom 2, and start Game Guardian.
- First of all, remember current amount of gold that you have.
- Open Game Guardian, select Talking Tom 2 process, and click on Known (exact) search.
- In value box input your current amount of gold, as type select DWORD, and click on New search.
- Wait a few seconds until scanning is finished, and close the Game Guardian window. In Talking Tom 2 game, spend some gold, and remember new value. Then again, open Game Guardian, and in value box input new amount of gold that you have. Instead of New search, click on Refine.
- If you have more than one address left, repeat the previous step until you have only one address left.
- Click on it, and change it to some huge number – we changed it to 9 999 999. Now look back at your game. You should see something like this.
Talking Tom 2 savegame
And we are done. If you don’t want to repeat the procedure, you can download our savegame from this link [LINK], and extract it to /data/data/ on your Android device.
For savegame replacement, you can use ES File Explorer.
If you have questions, feel free to ask in the comments.