Talking Ben savegame edit
Have you ever tried do edit Talking Ben savegame? Or any other savegame? If you did, you probably know that sometimes that can be really difficult, because most of the methods involves hex editors. Today, we will edit Talking Ben samegame for Android, so anybody can download it and put it on their device.
This method will be much easier than anything that you have tried before. First, we will edit values directly in device memory, and the game will save them into the savegame.
Prerequisites for Talking Ben savegame editing
Before we start, we will need rooted device, with some memory editor installed (I recommend Game Guardian, as it is the best tool for this kind of work [LINK]). If you don’t have rooted device, you should install some Android emulator. You can try Nox, as I can be rooted in one click, without using additional software. You can download it from this link. [LINK].
After you have installed Game Guardian, start it, and start Talking Ben. You should see Game Guardian floating icon in the upper right cornet of the screen. Click it, and choose the right process.
In our case, we have to choose “Talking Ben the Dog”. If you have done this, we are ready to make Talking Ben cheat. So lets start.
Talking Ben cheating
- First of all, remember how much tubes you got. In our case, we got 995 tubes.
- Open Game Guardian, and click on Known (exact) search. In value box write the number of tubes that you have. As value type, choose DWORD. Click on new scan.
- After scaning is done, close Game Guardian and spend one tube. Again, open Game Guardian, and in value box input the new number of tubes. This time, click on Refine.
If you have more than one address on the list, repeat this step until only one value is left.
- Click on the value, and write some huge number.
- After you click on Yes, close the Game Guardian, and enjoy in game.
Talking Ben Savegame download
If you don’t want to do all this steps, here you can download Talking Ben savegame with 999,998 tubes.
- Download some file manager [ES EXPLORER].
- Download Talking Ben savegame [LINK]
- Force stop Talking Ben game and clear data
- Delete /data/data/com.outfit7.talkingben folder
- Replace it with the one that you have downloaded (you have to extract it before)
- Start game, and let your kids enjoy.