Subway Surfers cheat – Unlimited gold and unlimited keys with Lucky Patcher
- DASH as fast as you can!
- DODGE the oncoming trains!
- Help Jake, Tricky & Fresh escape from the grumpy Inspector and his dog.
- Grind trains with your cool crew!
- Colorful and vivid HD graphics!
- Hoverboard Surfing!
- Paint powered jetpack!
- Lightning fast swipe acrobatics!
- Challenge and help your friends!
- Join the most daring chase!
Of course you recognized Subway Surfers. And if you searched for Subway Surfers cheat, you are on the right place. Everybody loves Subway Surfers. Except the people who brake their phones because they crashed into the train seconds before they reached their personal record. But that is the story for another occasion.
As we all lost our nerves trying to dodge incoming trains, it is time to make things easy. Really easy, because we won’t have to change anything on our own. Somebody already made all the job for us. You are probably heard about Lucky Patcher, magical app for bypassing payments and installing cool stuff (savegames with 999999 bling-blings) in your apps.
If you saw our previous articles, you could see how to use it.
We will use it once more, this time to cheat Subway Surfers; spare your nerves, don’t spare gold and keys (because they will be unlimited). So let’s start.
Subway Surfers cheat – How to use Lucky Patcher
- First of all, download Lucky Patcher app (LINK). Or search for new version if there is any.
If this is the first time that you install apps outside Google Play, you will have to enable installing apps from unknown sources.
Of course, you will have to do this on rooted phone.
- Second step is to update custom patches. Menu is located into upper right corner of the screen.
- If you have done this, in Lucky Patcher menu, click on Subway Surfers, and click on Custom Patch. There is only one custom patch for Subway Surfers, at least it was when I tested it.
Apply it, and you are ready to go.
And that’s it. If you want to see how it is done, see this video.