Pokemon Go EXP cheat – up to 300,000 EXP in half an hour
We all know how grinding in Pokemon Go can be time consuming. Especially if you have stuck on low level – you can’t hit strong gym defenders or hit raids by yourself because you have weak Pokemons.
High player level have huge benefits – it improves power level of Pokemons that you can find in the wild, and power level of hatched Pokemons. (We won’t say anything about rich rewards that you gain when you level up). In the following table you can see how much EXP you need for every level in Pokemon GO
Pokemon Go EXP chart
As you can see, sh*t hits the fan at level 20. Now see Pokemon Go EXP source list:
Pokemon Go EXP sources chart
|Activity||Normal XP||2x XP||4x XP (2x with Lucky Egg)|
|Capture any Pokémon||100 XP||200 XP||400 XP|
|Catch a new Pokémon||+500 XP||+1000 XP||+2000 XP|
|Catch a Pokémon with a Curveball||+10 XP||+20 XP||+40 XP|
|Catch a Pokémon with a Nice throw||+10 XP||+20 XP||+40 XP|
|Catch a Pokémon with a Great throw||+50 XP||+100 XP||+200 XP|
|Catch a Pokémon with an Excellent Throw||+100 XP||+200 XP||+400 XP|
|Catch a Pokémon on the first attempt||+50 XP||+100 XP||+200 XP|
|Pokémon runs away||25 XP||40 XP||100 XP|
|Evolving a Pokémon||500 XP||1000 XP||2000 XP|
|Evolving a new Pokémon||500 XP (+ 500 XP)||1000 XP (+ 1000 XP)||2000 XP (+ 2000 XP)|
|Hatching a 2km Egg||200 XP||400 XP||800 XP|
|Hatching a 5km Egg||500 XP||1000 XP||2000 XP|
|Hatching a 10km Egg||1000 XP||2000 XP||4000 XP|
|Hatching a new Pokémon||+500 XP||+1000 XP||+2000 XP|
|Interact with PokéStop||50 XP||100 XP||200 XP|
|Interact with a new PokéStop||250 XP||500 XP||1000 XP|
|Completing a Tier 1 Raid||3000 XP||6000 XP||9000 XP|
|Completing a Tier 2 Raid||3500 XP||7000 XP||14000 XP|
|Completing a Tier 3 Raid||4000 XP||8000 XP||12,000 XP|
|Completing a Tier 4 Raid||5000 XP||10,000 XP||20,000 XP|
|Completing a Legendary Raid||10,000 XP||20,000 XP||40,000 XP|
|Unlocking Great Friend status||3,000 XP||6,000 XP||12,000 XP|
|Unlocking Ultra Friend status||30,000 XP||60,000 XP||120,000 XP|
|Unlocking Best friend status||100,000 XP||200,000 XP||400,000 XP|
Some people argue that best method for fast leveling is to farm Pidgeys, Weedles and other Pokemons that require 12 candy to evolve. If you spent half an hour evolving Pokemons, you can get up to 60,000EXP with Lucky Egg active, which is good, but now really. We have better “cheat” method:
Cheating Pokemon Go
Although there isn’t any hacks for Pokemon GO that still work, this method can be seen as one of them. As you can see in the previous table, unlocking Great Friend status grants you 3,000EXP (6,000EXP with Lucky Egg). So let’s start with the tutorial for EXT boosting in Pokemon Go:
- First of all, you will need at least 50 empty spots on your friends list.
- Open this site ( https://www.fcswap.com/game/pokemon-go/) and add as much new friend as you can (50 at least).
- NOTE!!! Do not open gifts from friends for a day – as you can open only 30 gifts per day, you want to use them all.
- Wait until new friends sent you at least 30 gifts, and be sure that you have 20 gifts in you inventory for sending.
- Crack the Lucky Egg
- Open 30 gifts from your new friends – you will gain 30 x 6,000EXP for this – that is guaranteed 180,000EXP.
- Now open your friend list and send gifts to those who didn’t send you gifts yet – you will gain between 60,000EXP (if they open gifts after Lucky Egg expires) and 120,000EXP (if they open gifts when Lucky Egg is still active).
- If you want, delete friends from the list and repeat the process the next days.