How to fix boot loop on Android phone
Boot Loop occurs when a specific change or damage to the computer’s hardware or software happens. When you turn on your phone and it fails to complete it’s booting (starting sequence), it will enter a loop which means the starting sequence (boot) will run continuously and repeatedly thus having a boot loop.
So today I have a DIY for you, in case your phone is having the same problem.
- First of all, make sure your phone had been charged
- Then Next, enter boot-loader mode by pressing
- Once that is done then you have to download Odin on your computer here’s a link: https://odindownload.com/
- Download the Android USB driver from this website:
Then extract your firmware
- Open ODIN and click on App:
Once you have done that, it takes you to your extracted file click on it.
- Then install the Android USB driver:
- Connect your phone with your USB cord and wait for everything to be connected as it says on the left side and then start:
- Once it is done, you have to wait for it to finish installing the update. Once it is done, you can start your phone.
And that’s it. Feel free to retest if your Android phone is functional again.