Candy Crush Saga hack – multiple methods
There is no mobile phone user who hasn’t hear about Candy Crush Saga. It is one of the most popular casual game ever made.
This is official description:
“Join Tiffi and Mr. Toffee on their sweet adventure through the Candy Kingdom. Travel through magical lands, visiting wondrous places and meeting deliciously kooky characters! Switch and match your way through hundreds of fun levels in this delicious puzzle adventure. The sweetest game just keeps getting sweeter!Take on this deliciously sweet Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the top score!Candy Crush Saga is completely free to play but some optional
in-game items will require payment.”
Well, they wont. Because we got a few methods to cheat this game. So let’s start from the easiest.
The first tutorial will be using Lucky Patcher app. Lucky Patcher is fantastic tool for applying custom patches on app, removing ads and get free in app purchases. Get free in app purchases won’t work in our case, but we can use one of the custom patches already included in Lucky Patcher.
This method requires rooted device. One of the features of Lucky Patcher is that it works even on non-rooted devices, but not all options will be available.
- First of all, go to Settings – Security – Enable unknown sources
- After that, install Lucky Patcher (just google it)
- When you start it, it will require root access. Click on Grant.
- After you click on Candy Crush, you should see menu like this:
- Click on Open Menu of Patches, and choose custom patch you want to install. Note that you need to have the same version of app as it’s written in the patch info.
Next method is more complex than previous one, but it will work on all devices, and app version won’t affect it.
For step 0, you have to setup Nox and Cheat Engine. If you don’t know what is that, follow this tutorial (LINK).
- Start game in Nox App Player, and in Cheat Engine(CE) open process “NoxVMHandle.exe“.
- Let’s see one of the values we want to chance.
In this case, we will change number of fish. Write starting value somewhere (starting value is 3 in our case).
- Scan for that value.
As Scan type choose Exact Value, and Value type has to be 4 Bytes.
- Use one fish on some stage, and then scan for new value (in our case, new value will be 2)
- After you found the right address, change it.
- Repeat this step for every item in the game.If you done everything correctly, you should see something like this.
For this method we will not go into details. You can edit savegame from Candy Crush Saga that is located in /data/data/com.king.candycrushsaga/save_*******.dat , where ****** are some random numbers.
You will need HexEditor, and nothing more. We’ll soon write full article about editing savegames, so if you don’t know how to do it, wait a bit or google about it.
This method can be used on Android and IOS, only difference is savegame path.
If you have some cheat that isn’t mentioned in the article, write it in the comments section.